DISCOVER OPTOMA UHD60 4K PROJECTOR
- 4K Ultra High Definition Home Theater Projector-UHD60
- Genuine 4K UHD 3840×2160 goal, splendid 3,000 lumens with true to life shading
- HDR10-similarity delivers brilliant whites, profound blacks, and life-like shading
- HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 guarantees similarity with the most recent 4K UHD gadgets for dazzling picture quality
- Vertical focal point move and 1.6x zoom give the adaptable establishment
- UltraDetail permits fine acclimations to picture clearness and sharpness, bringing about an unmistakable and profoundly definite picture
Carry a definitive 4K experience home with the Optoma UHD60
The Optoma UHD60 is a 3,000 lumen 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) home theater, Optoma UHD60 projector that conveys amazing picture quality. HDR10 similarity with DCI-P3 wide shading array and 1,000,000:1 difference proportion produce staggering realistic hues with more profound blacks and more brilliant whites.
A Texas Instruments 4K UHD DLP chipset structures its heart and meets the CTA meaning of 4K UHD. The elite DLP chipset shows 8.3-million unmistakable concurrent pixels on screen and activities pictures up to 140-inches.
HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 network furnishes similarity with 4K UHD gadgets. A 15-percent vertical focal point move and 1.6x optical zoom give establishment adaptability while as long as 15,000 hours of light life guarantee unwavering quality.
1-How do I connect my phone to my Optoma projector?
Contingent upon the working arrangement of your cell phone, open the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) and introduce the HDCast Pro application on your shrewd gadget. In the event that you are utilizing a PC, download the HDCast Pro application from www.optoma.com/hdcastpro site. 4. Plug in a Wi-Fi dongle (discretionary) to your projector.
2-Optoma uhd60 how close to screen?
Its about 10 feet away. The UHD60 can extend 4K UHD pictures up to 140 inches, permitting watchers to sit similarly as 10 feet away and still appreciate all 4K UHD pixels.